francinefrenski: Francine Frensky, damager of souls (Damager of Souls)
francinefrenski ([personal profile] francinefrenski) wrote in [community profile] officialsimsecret2026-08-28 05:00 pm

Secrets Post #976




WARNINGS
-> Suicidal thoughts
-> Elon Musk
-> Taylor Swift





001.












002.






003.






004.






005.






006.






007.






008.






009.






010.






011.






012.






013.






014.






015.






016.






017.





018.








019.





020.









>NOTICES & REMINDERS:
Next week's Submissions is here.





Please click here to report any comments that break our rules or the Dreamwidth TOS.

Comments may be screened due to spam. Dreamwidth has recently changed their captcha settings on a side-wide basis, so users who aren’t logged may get captchas even if the community doesn’t have them enabled.

There was one unposted secret this week, it is a broken link.



(Anonymous) 2026-08-28 10:46 pm (UTC)(link)
first

15

(Anonymous) 2026-08-28 10:53 pm (UTC)(link)
i guess it could be simcity, the sims is a spinoff of simcity after all so the lego game can be on the same level as like tinylife as a city sim i guess

Re: 15

(Anonymous) 2026-08-28 11:11 pm (UTC)(link)
It's made by Paradox so it's a Cities Skylines spinoff, not a SimCity spinoff.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-28 11:46 pm (UTC)(link)
14. News: Elon takes down TwitterWebViewer following Nitter/XCancel

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 12:30 am (UTC)(link)
1. I love them 😭
2. It IS hard to go missing these days. I'm kind of envious of people who could just run away from their life and start over fresh, because it is damn hard to get by with that nowadays.
3. I agree.
6. I like this. This is good.
7. I'm ok with Taylor/her music so on a personal level I would be neutral with the pack itself if they had done this, but I find a lot of her fans to be insufferable, and so I'm glad this DIDN'T happen because we would be flooded with Swifties. No offense OP.
8. Same 🥰
9. Lmao
12. I'm ok with someone thinking that me/my house are filthy, I'll never stop having pets.
14. Agreed
16. Nice. The impregnate-every-woman playthrough is so fun.
17. Ugh
20. That is actually hilarious. I do love the sodium level of random Sims Twitter users.

My coworkers think I am a crackhead, but no, I am just a bigback.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 01:52 am (UTC)(link)
Note: This is NOT copy/pasted from Reddit, Facebook, or anywhere else, I sat here and typed this out with my fat little sausage fingers right here for SimSecret. 🥰

Is pizza in the park anon still here? I feel like we haven't heard from you in forever. But now I have my own pizza story.

Today, I shocked and horrified my coworkers with my fatty comments. This afternoon, one of my coworkers ordered pizza and breadsticks from this local pizza place. I wasn't hungry in the slightest, but it smelled amazing and she offered it to everyone so I helped myself to a breadstick.

I ate one, it was hot and fresh and covered with cheese, and just amazing. I got another one, and said, "They put crack in these." One of my coworkers had been just about to take a bite, and she froze and stared at me. I said, "Not really, but it tastes like they do." Another coworker says "How do you know what crack tastes like??"

I was like umm, am I the weirdo here?? I feel like I've heard lots of people say XYZ has crack in it because it tastes really good/is really fun/whatever. But they acted like they had never heard that before and now they all think I'm a druggie.

Re: My coworkers think I am a crackhead, but no, I am just a bigback.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 02:50 am (UTC)(link)
lmfao now you'll never get rid of the rumor that you're a literal drug addict.

7

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 02:01 am (UTC)(link)
if they did that they would have collabed with a black artist. not taylor swift.

Re: 7

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 02:19 am (UTC)(link)
I dunno, apparently there was something in the works with Zara Larsson who is white.

Re: 7

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-29 17:19 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:05 am (UTC)(link)
i hate the royal family. i hate all of them. i hate hearing about them and seeing them and i wish all of them would just fuck off. i wish francine had rejected this secret for not sims.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:15 am (UTC)(link)
THE BADDEST BITCHES ARE IN BANJA LUKA, BOSNIA <3

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:18 am (UTC)(link)
3. I use the Sims as a capitalist hellscape simulator

9

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:29 am (UTC)(link)
I like how they made Regina George fat....

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 04:12 am (UTC)(link)
1. it's so fun playing with aliens
4. yes!! younger me was so envious whenever i watched sims lets plays and they all had cute cc and cool mods. i got the sims freeplay and it sucked imo and the artstyle sucked as well. and then i played xbox sims 3 and genuinely had fun but still felt left out. i finally got the sims 4 for pc and later 3 a few years ago and never went back to console or mobile sims since
5. im tired of seeing that family overall
8. i like this but it's giving instagram/pinterest normie meme
9. the mean girls and clueless kits are literally ass and there are mean girls and clueless cc that are way better
11. true, sometimes do it to this day lol
12. you sound petless
17. eww
18. im out of the loop why is he hated now on here? i havent checked in on here in a few months and last week there was hate on him. i only use his main menu override and remove the shopping cart mods.
19. context?

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 07:28 am (UTC)(link)
1. Luckily, we have a grill just for that.
2. Who needs vehicles when Regina is as big as a bus? Diversity win!

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 09:31 am (UTC)(link)
2. Honestly, if I ever off myself or get murdered, I'd want it to be interesting enough for true crime girlies to do their make up, gorge on food, or do an ASMR while discussing my family's tragedy for years to come. That shit is so dystopian it circles back to being funny.
3. Not really a hot take, but I agree. The only real world integration in the series that I liked were the celebrities from varying eras floating around in Superstar. It fit with the odd, impossible to place in time vibe of TS1.
5. The vitiligo trend is weird. I get that it's ~*~*~aesthetic~*~*~ but it's still a medical condition which is a pain in the ass to live with. Also much rarer irl than in various video games it shows up in. I vaguely remember 00's being into albinism too.
6. Honestly, this feels more diabolical than OMGWTFBBQ.
7. Mental illness.
9. Man, those Kathleen Bars really did the trick.
12. As a pet owner, you are 100% correct, however it's still a fair trade for the unconditional love and companionship you receive.
16. That'll show her for fucking a stray dog.
17. Pleasantview, home. At least it was before EA fucked everything up.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 12:11 pm (UTC)(link)
Ohgod I dont wanna see porn for gods sake

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 01:44 pm (UTC)(link)
Does anyone remember when simgurus gave the illusion of "community contact" when they used to be active on Twitter before the snow fiasco in the world of Ravenwood?

Tbh, I don't know how things work on Discord; I don't have an account, so I don't know what's going on there. I wonder if it's the same SimGurus we saw on Twitter or other people.

019. (It's not very related, but oh well)

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 01:57 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't know if it's because I'm over 25, but some of today's memes and trends are stranger than those from 2016-2021. Things like 67, Italian brain rot, aura farming, etc., make no sense. What's more, in my country they're holding aura farming contests, and the participants are under 19 or 20 years old or something like that, and honestly, they're ridiculous. They even remind me of those stupid trends from 2016 like those ugly snapchat filters, the bottle challenge, dabbing, etc... (you know, things that normies/normalf*gs enjoy).

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 02:34 pm (UTC)(link)
What is OpenTS3? Is that strange brazilian guy on tumblr who's always scamming people involved?

(Anonymous) 2026-08-31 11:50 am (UTC)(link)
nope, that was another guy.

boringbones, meanwhile tried to incorporate dlss 5 into ts3, and tried to show it off on reddit and of course most people were like 🤢🤮. maybe being controversial is his fetish idk.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-01 02:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-09-02 22:15 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 02:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Imagine causing such serious damage that your name is used as an insult in the simmer community, while MTS is plagued with pedophiles.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:40 pm (UTC)(link)
5. finally hate on milkemie. her cc is so bland why do people want it? most of the time they are personal edits of existing cc and it still looks bland

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 07:14 pm (UTC)(link)
I can get the same effect of her cc by putting a taupe filter over my game.

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-30 16:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-30 16:44 (UTC) - Expand

WCIF

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Does anyone know where I can download these sims? I need them for educational purposes.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c4a593be27c688b52431bb0985fa3e63/a98073a62387ee5f-fc/s1280x1920/27a8b9fb171d620aba26813a3ee13f850be3249c.png

Re: WCIF

(Anonymous) - 2026-08-29 17:17 (UTC) - Expand

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:55 pm (UTC)(link)
When Chris Pratt was criticized for belonging to a homophobic church, the entire male cast of Avengers rushed to his defense.
Now that Ruffalo is on the Palestinian activist's blacklist, the only one speaking out is Marisa Tomei.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-30 06:04 am (UTC)(link)
He is ugly

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 03:59 pm (UTC)(link)
Yesterday on the Odyssey I did a mission where I ended up sleeping with some guy's wife for an entire day, and on top of that, the guy thanked me and paid me.

No, bro, I know you're old, but have some self-respect, please.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 04:21 pm (UTC)(link)
Am I the only who doesn't like it whenever a creator switches to Maxis Match or Alpha, there's gotta be THOSE people who complain that they miss their older works and want them to switch back? Like girl, it's their personal preference. Go download their older stuff or find a different creator.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 04:23 pm (UTC)(link)
I thank god that I’m not a Brazilian Harry Potter stan account.

(Anonymous) 2026-08-29 05:18 pm (UTC)(link)
COME TO BRAZIL

Page 1 of 5